Lee Segal has leased or sold more than 30 million square feet of office, industrial and commercial real estate in California. His most recent sales transaction in October 2019 was representing the seller of six industrial buildings on six acres in El Segundo for an undisclosed amount.
|Carson, CA||57,000 sq. ft.||Plumbing Supplies|
|Carson, CA||59,000 sq. ft.||IPS Corp|
|Compton, CA||32,000 sq. ft.||Fasttrucking.com|
|Gardena, CA||72,000 sq. ft.||Screen Door Manufacturing|
|Los Angeles, CA||21,000 sq. ft.||Golden State Water Company|
|Torrance, CA||6,800 sq. ft.||Guru Denim|
|Torrance, CA||9,800 sq. ft.||Furniture Company|
|Torrance, CA||9,800 sq. ft.||Schurman Fine Papers|
|Torrance, CA||9,800 sq. ft.||Korean Machinery Co.|
|Torrance, CA||10,100 sq. ft.||Computer refurbish|
|12,500 sq. ft.||Hardware Supply Co.|
|El Segundo, CA||3,500 sq. ft.||HoMedics|
|El Segundo, CA||3,500 sq. ft||ONEHOPE|
|El Segundo, CA||11,000 sq. ft||SAVIYNT|
|El Segundo, CA||30,000 sq. ft.||Beyond Meat|
If you have any challenges involving qualifying needs for space, obtaining marketing appraisals, negotiating, or anything else, our industrial and commercial real estate experts can help.
Our industrial and commercial real estate experts work with industrial and commercial real estate stakeholders, including tenants, property owners, developers, lawyers, consultants, asset managers, and facilities managers. As a property owner himself, President and CEO Lee Segal has personally experienced the financial burdens of vacancies and property management issues. As a result, he intimately understands the nuances of the business and handles each client's industrial and commercial real estate property as if it were his own.
Through our comprehensive approach and in-depth industrial and commercial real estate industry expertise, we generate some of the fastest turnarounds in the commercial and industrial real estate business in California.
Our services include:
- Qualifying needs for industrial and commercial real estate space.
- Handling zoning issues that affect industrial and commercial real estate property use.
- Providing market appraisal services to determine optimal industrial and commercial real estate marketing techniques.
- Coordinating with professional industrial and commercial space planners.
- Determining industrial and commercial real estate market rates on price per square foot and tenant allowances.
- Working with or referring the right professionals (attorneys, inspectors, etc.).
- Facilitating negotiations from the onset of a deal through the signing of an industrial and commercial real estate lease or purchase contract.